dimanche 4 décembre 2011

Jolie Poupée

Voilà une tendre poupée russe avec sa miniature réalisée sur fond de collages et de coulures de peinture acrylique comme à mon habitude.
 
A la base, je réalise un fond uniforme d'une seule couleur et je place mes personnages. Parfois j'utilise des photocopies de mes dessins dont je découpe les contours pour les mettre dans de nouvelles situations (c'est une aide pour mes compositions).

J'aime les fonds très colorés! j'utilise des textures diverses et variées : petits coeurs découpés dans des photocopies de partitions musicales, dentelles de papier, papier de soie et chûtes de feuille d'or, images de papillons et on colle...
          

Finition et détails minutieusement puis coulures. 

Chers amis créatifs, j'ai hâte de voir vos oeuvres. 
N'oubliez pas de rejoindre mon HOP BLOG, par  ici :

22 commentaires:

  1. Dear Flo, WOW, This is such a beautiful mixed media piece! I LOVE the textures, the girl and the cute doll too. Well done!! Wini

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Flo! I'm so delighted you stopped by my blog. Yes, Sharon is incredible isn't she?! I'm going to park there a while, lol! Your English is beautiful and perfect, no need to worry! I love your site, lot's of eye candy!! Hope to run into you in class! XO!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Stunning! Thanks for showing the process.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's a wonderful painting! And so interesting to see the process too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh Flo these pieces are just adorable! I love them :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So gorgeous!
    I love the composition of the figures and the rhythm and movement of the hair! :)

    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a great collage painting! Beautiful

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Adorable ~ love your art style ~ well done ~~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy AIBL ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love this collage painting, here hair is so pretty! xox Corrine

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. That is just gorgeous! What a beautiful piece! I had to get my French Au Pair, Manon, to translate the text for me. One day I wish I could create such whimsical art pieces.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. So expressive and wonderful! Loved seeing her come to life!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Soooooooo beautiful, ( as I sigh with pleasure!)Deb

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Such beautiful work! I love her sweet, big eyes. It is so neat to see how this piece came together with so many wonderful goodies! Thank you so much for joining us 'in the studio' and sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. What a beautiful collage. Your painting is beautiful on that background.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. absolutely beautiful! I am so in love with your faces!

    RépondreSupprimer