mercredi 18 juillet 2012

Art junk journal suite...





Pin It

16 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful ~ tres jolie! Love seeing the process ~~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fun transformation! I love the hearts tangled in her hair!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's fun to see the transformation here. I actually like all 3 phases. The original line drawing with muted color is really nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love these stages of art shown...I like them from the beginning and think the next one is the end and then there is more. Such fun and exciting. wow!
    HPPF!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love how she sparkles! I enjoy seeing progression photos too,thank you. Happy PPF!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. OH MY GOSH. Love seeing the process. She is stunning. I love her eyes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh, I love her hair, Flo!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What fun... what girl wouldn't want to have hearts woven throughout her hair. Great! Happy PPF

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. just wonderful textures in the hair... I love your painting as much as I love your jewellery... so talented...xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Glamorous face, love how the lips glisten and lashes sparkle! Thank you for sharing the stages, they are all beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Wowwww this girl is just dreamy--and I love seeing her in various stages. Also I'm a big fan of blue black hair, and those hearts are a great touch as is the detail in her lashes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh Wow, wonderful work in progress and finale. . . Blessings, Janet PPF

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow thank you for showing your process!! She is too beautiful for words!!

    Hugs Giggles

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wow! I love this--each step seems to give her a more powerful aura!

    RépondreSupprimer